Sunday, May 11, 2008

Chrissy... A beautiful and wonderful mother

I, Derrick, can't imagine what the world would be like without Chrissy. She truly is such a wonderful wife and mother. I am amazed each day at the love and support given to me and the kids. Chrissy is the most compassionate and nurturing person I have ever met. Today, the kids and I enjoyed celebrating their beautiful mother. The photos below give you a little insight into our day.... mother's day.
The best mom
Ella once again having to be told..."be easy".
Ella and I
Ella is getting accustomed to my new facial hair. She enjoys rubbing my face... sometimes I feel a little bit like a "petting zoo".
Chrissy's mother's day present.... two 24x28 frames with photos of our kids. Chrissy had never seen these two photos... our friend Becky had taken the photos a few weeks ago. The photos were the perfect accent to our dining room walls. As you can see in this picture, the frames take up half the wall. We couldn't be more proud of them!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Awwww...so glad you had a good day! Do you have the password yet to see teh pictures? I'm dying to see them :)

Christie Ingram said...

Those are great pictures! It was so great to see you guys a few weeks ago and catch up. Can I have your new address? You can e-mail me at cingram3@gmail.com.

Christie