Monday, May 5, 2008

"Ella can you say church?"

Ella has now learned to say the word "church". Each morning as I leave for work she will say..."church... church". She has come to the conclusion that everytime I leave I am headed to church. These photos were taken yesterday morning before heading to church. Ella loves church. She enjoys her class.... except for yesterday when she was bitten by a little boy. Chrissy and I didn't get upset about the situation because we know that Ella could very well do the same thing to another child. We are learning that kids will be kids..... this is not an easy lesson to learn.

"Another kiss for Hudson... I think he has already had 15 today."
"Our little miss personality"

4 comments:

Staci said...

LOVE the dress!

Jenn said...

Ella & Hudson are adorable!! I love the monogrammed dress -- it's so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet babies! Love them.

Micah Andrews said...

I'm with Ella... everytime you leave the house, I too think your going to church.