Monday, September 22, 2008

This morning.....

This morning Ella and I arrived to drop her off @ preschool. After getting out of the car, Ella decided that she didn't want to go to preschool. So what does she decide to do? Cling to the brick column.... This facial expression could have won an "Emmy award"! It is hard to believe that a 2 yr old can be such an actress...
After talking... Ella decided she was glad to be @ school.
Ella became so excited that she led me to the door..... almost knocking herself over.
As soon as we enter the room.... where does Ella go? Straight to the rocking chair.... what does she begin to say? "Daddy rock.." At this moment the teacher is saying to me... "She is wanting daddy to rock".... I feeling like a dork..... once again.... for the 6th time.... rock in the chair! All for my little girl!
As I was leaving Ella was intrigued with a new toy in the room... some type of shopping cart that sings food songs.

1 comments:

The Nichols said...

I love it!!! Her facial expression made me laugh so hard because I have one coming right along after her. That is so funny!!!