Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our little Monkey...

Who knew that a toddler could be into so many things? Chrissy and I feel as if Ella is always into something. Last week, she finally accomplished the task of learning to open the pantry door.... now she thinks she can have a gummy Dora the Explorer snack all the time....
Yesterday...while I was not looking... she decided to stand on top of the basket in the living room and jump on top of me and Hudson..... not only that but Hudson has become Ella's new riding horse.... we have now caught her on 15 different occasions sitting on top of Hudson! She is saying "Getty Up Horsey"! So I ask the question... "What in the world are we going to do?"
We for sure have a little monkey on our hands....
I

5 comments:

Staci said...

oh my goodness! I can just picture it now!

Bethany Edgeworth said...

Love the pics and stories!!! Miss you guys!

Noah's mommy said...

They are so cute. Looks like you have quite the little drama queen on your hands! Don't worry...Noah is just as dramatic. Where do these kids get it from?? LOL! We hope to see you all again soon!

Shannon Johnson said...

So funny! Just wait...I once found Nick with the fridge door open....and he had found the remaining choc icing that was left from icing a cake earlier that day. He went in that fridge with an agenda I am sure! Your kids are precious and I love the recent blogs! Totally love the new blog layout too....very cool! Tell Chrissy hello for us!

Amy Elizabeth Robinson said...

I love all the new post and pics! And I LOVE your new header pic. Y'all are beautiful.