Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Church Staff Photos

As many of you know Chrissy and I have been through many changes @ the church where I am currently serving as Children's Pastor. We have seen numerous staff come and go over the past 14 months. Actually 7 of the 11 pastors have transitioned from the church. With that said I have 7 new pastors that have joined our staff over the past few months. We just had new staff photos made.... these photos are the ones that will be used for our family.
(As you can see in the photo below, Ella was not in the mood for taking a photo. We are thankful that we at least got something that was somewhat presentable.)

7 comments:

Staci said...

That looks like it should be a christmas card!!

Jennifer Giadrosich said...

I like the pictures! It was a great one especially of the two of you. I've been meaning to email you, Clint and Lisa LOVED you. They both think you could be their best friend :)

Bethany Edgeworth said...

You guys look great! Still missing you...we need to have dinner!

Bitter Sweet Moments said...

I like the pictures!!! What a beautiful little family:) We miss you guys. I love you~Chrissy~

Amy Elizabeth Robinson said...

Love the pics!

Noah's mommy said...

Love the pictures! We miss you guys!

The Brannan's said...

I love the pictures! So good! Hope to see y'all soon!!