Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Early Mornings in the Park

One of the new things that I have been trying to do is to give Chrissy a little "get-ready" time in the mornings. Once I leave the house in the mornings Chrissy does not get a break until I return home. To alleviate the morning hustle, I have been taking Ella to the park for a 45 minute play date. As one should guess, we are the only people @ the park that early in the morning. When I say early I am meaning 7:30-7:45. Ella seems to enjoy this one on one time. We spend most of our time in the swings... which have become her favorite activity @ the park.
I almost didn't put this on here.....simply b/c of the cheesy smile... but it gives you a good idea of what our time is like.

3 comments:

Staci said...

What a great dad you are!!

Shannon Johnson said...

Ok...Derrick..this is one of the SWEETEST things you can do for your sweet wife!!! Seriously.....that is awesome! You go Dad! :)

CarolinaGirl said...

What an awesome Dad and Hubby! Those are the times that your beautiful daughter will remember when she gets older! Way to go!