Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ella's 1st Lollipop

(Our Little Blue Eyes... Who melts her Father's heart)
This past Sunday, Ella had a treat like no other...... a lollipop! I know this might sound crazy but Chrissy and I have tried to avoid sweets with Ella. (She seems to be doing fine with her caloric intake. :) We are not sure how it really happened but we were at a function where lollipops were laying on the table. The next thing we know... Ella has made it one step closer to heaven as she is enjoying her new found treat. Words cannot express the joy that we have in daily watching our little Ella grow....especially in personality. Each morning I can't wait to retrieve my little bundle of joy from here bed.
Chrissy and I feel so blessed by God.


(A true picture of enjoyment)

6 comments:

Bethany Edgeworth said...

You know, for it to be her first lollipop, she sure knows what she's doing!

Shannon Johnson said...

I am laughing....because I heard about this even before the blog!!!! I talked to Julie Sunday night. Um...talk to Ms. Julie about how she might have 'reached' that treat! :) Love ya'll!

Bitter Sweet Moments said...

That is too cute!! Who doesn't love a lollipop:) She is so cute!!!

On another note..I finally got my website finished for my clothes. It's www.dottiestripelayne.etsy.com
check it out and let me know what you think.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Crissy--I found you guys through Staci! Your children are beautiful!

The Lombards said...

She is absolutely adorable. Thanks for the text of it last night too...it made me smile!

Staci said...

It's all downhill after that first lollipop!!